New design Stainless Steel High Rigid Disc Coupling Rubber Jaw Coupler For Shaft Motors
High precision, high speed, long life, high reliability, low noise
wooden box or according to customers’ demands
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Sair Mechanical Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Co., Ltd is located at Xihu (West Lake) Dis. industrial zone Xihu (West Lake) Dis. County which is the beautiful Xihu (West Lake) Dis.
Water City and the famous painting and calligraphy village.The south is national road 308, the west is the national highway 105,
the north is HangZhou-HangZhou highway, so the position is very superior. It is 1 of the biggest linear manufacturers in China.
1. Our Team:
We have experienced and qualified team of marketing and sales representatives to serve our valued customers with the finest products and unsurpassed service.And have professional engineers team to assessment and development the new precision products,and make the OEM customized more easily,experienced QC team to test the products quaity ensure the goods quality before delivery out.
2. Our products:
Quality is the life .We use only the best quality material to ensure the precision of our
Product.All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
We accept payment via T/T (Bank transfer), Western Union.
4. Shipping method:
Including DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX,EMS, Airfreight and by Sea,as customer required.
1. Q: How about the quality of your product?
A: 100% inspection during production.
Our products are certified to ISO9001-2008 international quality standards.
2. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: For custom order, within 2000 meters,
Production time is 15days after confirmed every details.
3. Q: What’s your packing?
A: Our Normal packing is bulking in PE bag, and then into plywood Cartons.
We also can pack products according to your requirement.
4. Q: What about the warranty?
A: We are very confident in our products,
and we pack them very well to make sure the goods in well protection.
5.Q: Could you send me your catalogue and price list?
A: As we have more than hundreds of products,
it is really too hard to send all of catalogue and price list for you.
Please inform us the style you interested, we can offer the pricelist for your reference.
6.Q:There are a lot of companies which export bearings, why do you choose us?
A: As we are a genuine linear guide supplier since 2011.and we are really factory, you need not pay the profit for middlemen.
so we can offer you the lowest and competitive price .
Recent Advancements in Rubber Coupling Technology
In recent years, rubber coupling technology has seen several advancements aimed at improving performance, durability, and overall efficiency:
- Enhanced Rubber Compounds: Development of advanced rubber compounds with improved resistance to wear, heat, chemicals, and environmental conditions.
- Advanced Manufacturing Techniques: Utilization of innovative manufacturing processes like injection molding and vulcanization to create couplings with consistent quality and higher precision.
- Improved Design: Integration of advanced design techniques and computer simulations to optimize the shape and characteristics of rubber elements, resulting in enhanced flexibility and damping properties.
- Customization: Increasing focus on offering customizable rubber couplings to meet specific application requirements and environmental conditions.
- Smart Couplings: Incorporation of sensors and monitoring systems into rubber couplings, allowing real-time tracking of coupling performance and condition.
These advancements have led to rubber couplings that offer better torque transmission, improved vibration isolation, longer service life, and reduced maintenance needs.
Signs of Wear or Deterioration in Rubber Couplings
Rubber couplings can show signs of wear and deterioration over time due to factors like torque, temperature, and environmental conditions. To identify potential issues, watch out for the following signs:
- Visible Cracks or Damage: Inspect the rubber element for visible cracks, tears, or physical damage. Such issues can weaken the coupling’s torque transmission and vibration damping capabilities.
- Reduced Flexibility: Stiff or less flexible rubber indicates material degradation, which can impact the coupling’s ability to accommodate misalignment and absorb vibrations.
- Increased Vibrations: Excessive machinery vibrations may suggest worn-out rubber couplings. Deterioration of the rubber diminishes its vibration dampening properties.
- Unusual Noises: Any unusual sounds like squeaking or knocking might point to improper rubber coupling function and the need for inspection.
- Altered Performance: Decline in machinery performance, such as reduced torque transmission or higher energy consumption, can indicate coupling wear.
Regular inspections, visual checks, vibration analysis, and performance monitoring can help detect wear and deterioration early. This enables timely replacement and avoids operational problems.
Role of Rubber Flexibility in Accommodating Misalignment
Rubber couplings are designed with a flexible element, usually made of elastomers, that plays a crucial role in accommodating misalignment between connected shafts. The flexibility of the rubber element allows it to deform and absorb angular, axial, and radial misalignments, providing several benefits:
1. Angular Misalignment: When the input and output shafts are not perfectly aligned in terms of angle, the rubber element can flex and twist, allowing the coupling to transmit torque even when the axes are not parallel.
2. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the shafts move closer together or farther apart along their axis. The rubber element can compress or extend, adjusting the distance between the shafts without hindering torque transfer.
3. Radial Misalignment: Radial misalignment refers to the offset between the centers of the shafts. The rubber element can bend in response to radial displacement, ensuring that the coupling remains operational while accommodating the offset.
This flexibility not only enables the rubber coupling to handle misalignment but also helps prevent excessive stress on the connected machinery. By absorbing shock loads and distributing forces, the rubber element reduces wear and tear on components and minimizes the risk of premature failure.
In essence, the rubber’s flexibility in the coupling acts as a buffer against misalignment-induced stresses, contributing to smoother operation, improved longevity, and reduced maintenance in mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-08