Type: Gear Flex Coupling
Applied: Atlas Copco
Certificate: iso 9 replace by Coupling Element 16148738 applies to the screw air compressor GA 90-160,807,1410 New.
- Good starting performance can change the load starting of the motor to no-load starting, so as to realize the soft starting of the working machine, reduce the current during starting and reduce the starting energy consumption.
- Save electric energy and equipment cost, which can solve the unreasonable situation of the big horse-drawn trolley with load starting machine, save the motor capacity, improve the power factor and motor efficiency of the grid, reduce reactive power loss, save electric energy, and simplify the motor starting equipment and reduce equipment cost.
- The transferred torque can be adjusted, easy to achieve overload protection.When the working machine is overloaded or jammed, the steel ball type safety coupling will slip automatically, which can prevent the motor from burning out and other parts damage.
- Except for the starting and braking stages, the main and driven parts of the steel ball safety coupling have no speed difference, no friction loss and high transmission efficiency.
- Nonmetallic elastic elements are adopted in the steel ball type safety coupling, which can compensate the offset of the linked 2 axes within a certain range, with a small amount of buffering and damping.
- Reliable operation, stable performance, convenient installation, disassembly and maintenance.
Determining the right type of flexible coupling starts with the following analysis of the application:
- Prime mover type (motor, diesel engine, etc.) of the drive side of the system
- Actual horsepower and/or torque requirements, not prime motor-rated horsepower (note the range of variable torque caused by periodic or unstable loads, worst-case starting loads,
- Drive system inertia related to prime mover inertia (data available from equipment supplier)
- vibration, linear and torsional vibration (experienced supplier or consultant can help you evaluate vibration) shaft-to-shaft deviation;
- Note the degree of Angle offset (axis is not parallel) and parallel offset (distance between axis centers when axes are parallel but not aligned);
- Also note whether the drive/driven units share the same floor axial (inside/outside) axial motion,
- whether they share distance (the distance between the drive end and the driven axis), and any other space-related restrictions.
We are able to offer a wide range of special couplings, which are based on your samples or drawings.
Due to the refinement of production operations and the high-end technology, we have been able to produce high-quality Rubber Coupling, Trolley Wheel, Flexible Coupling, Flexible Rubber Coupling, Industrial Rubber Coupling, Star Coupling, CZPT type Coupling Spare and other products, widely used in industrial applications.
All these products are tested and checked against the set quality parameters before being sent to the customer. This shows that we are willing to provide our customers with updated and perfect product lines to meet their different needs. In addition, we also provide customized solutions to provide customers with a wide range of space, so that they can choose their favorite products according to their needs and requirements.
Now over 100,000 quality filters including compressed air filters, Hydraulic Filters and complete filter housing assemblies at wholesale discounts. We offer OEM products as well as high quality replacements, engineered to precise OEM specifications and guaranteed to match the exact form, fit and function as the original equipment. Our company is committed to continuous innovation and further improvement to create, improve the efficiency and productivity of excellence, to achieve the highest level of reliability and performance.
Q1. What is your product range?
A: Our products cover replacement hydraulic filter, Air compressor filters, Compressed air filter element, Heavy truck insert filters, Vacuum pump filters, and Some spare parts for compressors.
Q2. Is customized filter or OEM available?
A: Yes, just offer your required specifications and drawings.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build new molds, but open new mold fee charged, when you place bulk order, the mold fee can return back.
Q4. What’s your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral boxes,outside brown carton cases. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q5. What’s the terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balancing.
Q6. What’s your terms of delivery?
A: (1)FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF.
Q7. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, under MOQ quantity take 5-7 working days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on models and the quantity of your order.
Q8. What’s your sample policy?
Impact of Elastomer Element Design on Rubber Coupling Performance
The design of the elastomer elements in a rubber coupling plays a critical role in determining its overall performance and capabilities. The elastomer elements are the heart of the coupling, responsible for transmitting torque, absorbing vibrations, and accommodating misalignments. The following aspects of elastomer element design significantly impact the coupling’s performance:
- Elastomer Material: The choice of elastomer material influences the coupling’s flexibility, damping characteristics, and resistance to wear. Different elastomers offer varying levels of resilience, chemical resistance, and temperature tolerance. Common elastomers used include natural rubber, synthetic rubber compounds, and polyurethane.
- Elastomer Hardness (Durometer): The durometer hardness of the elastomer affects its flexibility and ability to absorb vibrations. Softer elastomers have higher damping capabilities but may offer less torsional stiffness. Harder elastomers provide better torque transmission but may have reduced vibration isolation.
- Elastomer Shape and Geometry: The shape and geometry of the elastomer elements influence their flexibility and deformation characteristics. Different designs, such as cylindrical, star-shaped, or spider-shaped elements, affect the coupling’s ability to accommodate misalignments and transmit torque smoothly.
- Elastomer Bonding: The way the elastomer is bonded to the coupling’s hubs or inserts impacts the coupling’s overall durability and reliability. Proper bonding ensures that the elastomer effectively transfers torque and maintains its properties over time.
- Elastomer Properties Over Temperature: Elastomers can exhibit changes in performance with temperature fluctuations. Understanding how the chosen elastomer material behaves at different temperatures is essential for applications with varying operating conditions.
The design of the elastomer elements is a delicate balance between providing flexibility for vibration isolation and misalignment compensation while ensuring adequate torque transmission and overall coupling stiffness. Engineers must carefully select elastomer materials and design features based on the specific requirements of the application to achieve optimal coupling performance.
Industries and Applications of Rubber Couplings
Rubber couplings are widely utilized in various industries and applications where their unique characteristics are beneficial. Some examples include:
- Automotive: Rubber couplings are commonly used in automotive drivetrains to connect the engine to the transmission and other components. They help absorb engine vibrations and shocks, enhancing passenger comfort.
- Pumping Systems: Rubber couplings find applications in pumps and fluid handling systems, where they dampen vibrations and reduce wear on connected equipment.
- Material Handling: Conveyor systems and material handling equipment use rubber couplings to minimize vibrations and shock loads during the movement of materials.
- Industrial Machinery: Rubber couplings are employed in various types of industrial machinery, such as compressors, generators, and gearboxes, to ensure smooth torque transmission and vibration isolation.
- Marine: In marine applications, rubber couplings connect propulsion systems and power transmission components, contributing to the overall reliability and performance of vessels.
- Renewable Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems utilize rubber couplings to absorb dynamic loads and vibrations caused by changing wind conditions.
These examples highlight the versatility and importance of rubber couplings in maintaining efficient and reliable operation across a wide range of industries and applications.
Challenges of Misaligned Rubber Couplings and Their Resolution
Misaligned rubber couplings can lead to several challenges that impact the performance and reliability of machinery. These challenges include:
1. Reduced Efficiency: Misalignment can result in increased friction, causing energy loss and reduced efficiency in power transmission.
2. Increased Wear: Misaligned rubber couplings can cause uneven wear on the coupling’s rubber element and other connected components, leading to premature failure.
3. Vibrations and Noise: Misalignment can cause vibrations and noise, which not only affect the machinery’s operation but also contribute to discomfort for operators.
4. Overloading: Misalignment can lead to uneven loading on the coupling and connected components, potentially causing overloading and damage.
5. Premature Failure: Continuous operation with misaligned couplings can accelerate wear and fatigue, leading to premature failure of the coupling and other components.
To resolve these challenges, proper alignment practices are crucial:
1. Regular Maintenance: Perform routine inspections to identify misalignment and other issues early, allowing for timely adjustments.
2. Precise Installation: Ensure accurate alignment during the installation process to prevent initial misalignment.
3. Laser Alignment: Use laser alignment tools for accurate and reliable alignment between shafts.
4. Corrective Measures: If misalignment is detected, take corrective actions promptly to restore proper alignment.
5. Balancing Loads: Distribute loads evenly across the coupling and connected components to prevent overloading.
By addressing misalignment challenges proactively and adopting appropriate maintenance practices, the longevity and performance of rubber couplings can be significantly improved, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs in industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-04